Quinary Case Study
Mitel provides system integrator Quinary a contact center solution that meets challenging service-level agreements
Upgrading legacy contact center
A biopharmaceutical company asked Quinary and Mitel to upgrade its legacy contact center and provide remote monitoring to ensure that challenging service-level agreements were met.
Flexible, scalable solution that was reliable
The client wanted to be able to offer an inbound help desk that provided high-level support services that could respond in an efficient and timely fashion. Furthermore, it was necessary to guarantee an innovative and reliable system.
Quinary needed to dramatically improve the customer experience, giving the contact center client more control over the quality of service than its legacy system could provide.
The challenge was:
- Providing an in-house, enterprise-level contact center service that was robust and flexible
- Switching the service overnight from the legacy provider, after 10 years
- Needing to implement the service in a threeweek time frame
- Designing the contact center solution from scratch, including logistics, business processes, and infrastructure
- Providing a technical, cost-effective, scalable solution
- Finding a competitive solution with reduced TCO costs
Mitel’s quality and value seal the deal
Mitel provided Quinary with a whole unified communication (UC) solution, including the IP PABX, the phones, and several agent, supervisor, and operator licenses. They also included advanced features such as web chat, a very attractive application that Quinary integrated for end users’ smartphones.
The customer was very satisfied with the solution, thanks to the quality-price ratio and excellent service delivery. Mitel partner Impianti and Mitel Professional Services, which also handled end-user training, supported the deployment.
Mitel delivers remote monitor to ensure the highest level of customer service
The client was delighted with the myriad of benefits Mitel provided, which included:
- Minimized downtime as the system was up and running in less than two days
- The system, which looks and behaves like a single, unified platform, scales with plug-and-play simplicity, lowering acquisition costs and maintenance costs and bringing down overall total cost of ownership.
- The system’s built-in suite of versatile, realtime tools, including telephony control, instant messaging (IM), and collaboration services, frees employees to spend more time searching for the answers to customer requests
- The ability to easily develop and integrate applications for smartphones and tablets, offering the contact center’s customers a superior and unique experience
- The ability to monitor the agents’ activity not only when in the contact center room but also via a web browser or iPad application; a clever, easy-to- use tool for the contact center supervisors
“WE DIDN’T HAVE VERY LONG TO DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT THIS SOLUTION, A LITTLE OVER ONE MONTH, BUT WE HAD A CLEAR IDEA FROM THE START AS TO HOW THE PROJECT SHOULD BE MANAGED. WE ALSO HAD CONFIDENCE IN SHORETEL’S EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD.”
Emanuele Sciarra, Business Unit Manager
Upon request, Quinary started researching a simple, dependable contact center solution. Its client needed a scalable, flexible solution that was reliable, simple to install, and easy to manage.
Quinary chose the Mitel Enterprise Contact Center. Mitel’s partner Impianti supported the contact center deployment and Mitel Professional Services handled end-user training.
- Minimized downtime with twoday installation
- Lower overall cost of ownership
- Ease of integrating applications for smartphones
- Ability to monitor agent activity